The Health and Safety of all our employees, clients and members of the public who are, or who may be affected by our operations is of paramount importance to us.
Senior Management has reviewed Health, Safety, and Environmental Legislation when considering our responsibilities and setting our Health and Safety Policy objectives
We will ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare at work of all employees. We will manage our business in such a way, and so far as is reasonably practicable, that the safety and welfare of persons not employed by us are not exposed to risks.
This policy document explains in broad terms what must be done by everyone within Enabling Change Ltd to achieve these objectives. The aim is to provide a sound basis for cooperation between management and employees and is intended to encourage continuous improvement of our Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
Objectives & Commitment
Our objectives are to:
- Risk reduction, prevention of injury and loss due to damage.
- Identify health and safety hazards and manage those hazards so that the risks are effectively controlled.
- Work to safety standards which satisfy our statutory requirements and reflect good industry working practices.
- Review and develop these standards continuously. Revise them accordingly when changes in legislation, industry practice or technology occur.
We are committed to consult with employees on health, safety and welfare issues by:
- Ensuring that our employees are trained to understand and carry out their responsibilities. This will involve, but will not be limited to, selection, training, retraining and continuous assessment of employee performance.
- Continually monitoring this policy by auditing and reviewing its effectiveness in the workplace.
We recognise the legal obligations placed on us by the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and other Statutory Legislation as may be applicable to our undertaking.
Our Health and Safety documentation and records will be made freely accessible to employees, clients and members of the public who may be affected by our operations.
Employees will be made aware of this facility and are obliged to familiarise themselves with the contents of this Manual as it contains essential information for their health, safety and welfare. Should any employee have any questions on any health and safety related matter they must raise it with their immediate supervisor.